Gibbston Valley Wineries
Gibbston Valley Wine Trail
Also, known as the “Valley of the Vines” and for good reason. With over 10 world-class vineyards producing some of the best Pinot Noir and Pinot Gris in the world, this is a place you don’t want to miss.
The region sits at 45 degrees south of the equator and coupled with high altitude and cooler nights presents us with the perfect grape for harvest.
The bike trail is easy to cycle and with so much choice, every venue has a unique selling point. Cheeseboards, unique tasting, elegant gardens, and fun games can be found for you to enjoy this experience!
How your Gibbston Valley wine trip will work?
1. Tell us where you want picking up from and at what time by clicking the buttons below
2. We pick you up with all the gear provided for your experience
3. A 30/40 min scenic drive to Arrowtown or straight to Gibbston Valley with a knowledgable guide to get you started
4. Bike and map orientation (Approx. 15 mins) in Arrowtown/Gibbston Valley
5. In your own time ride to as many wineries as you like
6. Text us one hour before pick up and we will be there to collect you and drop you back to your accommodation.
7. Tick Gibbston Valley off your bucket list